Upon request, we provide packaging (cardboard boxes, heat treated wooden packaging, ISPM 15 pallets), labeling, protection for fragile items and other related services. We provide customs assistance for the customs clearance of your shipment as well as in obtaining the EORI code required to declare the goods to be transported, by case.
In order to facilitate the customs clearance procedure and to cut the pickup and handling costs, ROSHIPPING provides customs clearance of personal effects when leaving the European Union in CFS Rotterdam and CFS Antwerp. Documents required for the customs clearance of personal goods / personal effects:
– list of parcels / inventory in two copies in English
– the below shipping form submitted at least 3 days before the requested departure date
– copy of ID / foreign passport
– any other documents requested by the Customs Authority, if the case
How to calculate the freight rates:
The chargeable volume (WM – weight measurement) is the largest value of the cargo volume, expressed in cubic meters and the volumetric weight, calculated as the ratio between gross weight (kg) / 333 (kg).
Examples of pricing based on volume:
– the cargo has a volume of 1.50 cubic meters and weighs 300 kg. The payable volume is, in such case, 1.50 cubic meters because 1.50 is higher than 300/333 = 0.90
– the cargo has a volume of 1.50 cubic meters and weighs 600 kg. The payable volume is, in such case 1.80 cubic meters because 1.50 is lower than 600/333=1.80
For the calculation of the payable volume for each category of parcels, please use the following form:
The cargo shipped by LCL containerized groupage service delivered to Bucharest Hub will benefit of the same shipping rate as delivered to Timisoara Hub!!! This promotional offer is valid from July 16, 2018 till September 16, 2018 and will be applied to all our customers that will deliver the goods to above mentioned hubs due time!
The unit prices for CFS Timisoara / Bucuresti – CFS destination Canada sea freight shipment are as follows:
|CFS Canada||Local charges Rotterdam|
Additional charges to O/F
|Freight Rate ≤ 3wm|
|Freight Rate ≤ 5 wm|
|Freight Rate > 5 wm |
To calculate the freight rate CFS Timisoara / Bucuresti – CFS destination Canada, please use the following calculator:
- pick up Bucharest – Otopeni: EUR 60.00
- handling in/out Otopeni: EUR 0.10/kg, min EUR 25/shipment
- pick up from large cities: EUR 45/shipment + EUR 0.40/kg, min EUR 80.00/shipment
- professional packaging: according to requirements
- professional transport crates: depending on the size
The above rates do not include local charges, customs fees, duties or other charges at destination. These will be paid by recipient at destination.