The sender takes full responsibility for the veracity of the data declared and set out in the documents forwarded to ROSHIPPING to be custom cleared and shipped by LCL sea groupage.
Crates / parcels shall be handed over to the forwarding agent who picks up the packages ‘ready for carriage‘ and duly labeled with full contact details of both sender and recipient: name, address, postcode, telephone, email.
Payment of LCL sea groupage shipment shall be made by paying the transportation invoice, calculated based on the advised size and weight, after the delivery of goods by sender in view of transportation.
Payment can be made in EUR or RON at the BNR exchange rate on the date of invoice + 3% foreign currency risk commission. Payment can be made by bank transfer or online with a banking card on the euplatesc.ro secure platform. A 2.5% card payment fee, in addition to the shipment value, will be charged in card payments.
In case the shipping order is canceled prior to the collection date, the cashed amount is partially refunded, less EUR 100 / transport representing compensations for booking cancellation plus the amounts corresponding to the services rendered by the moment of cancellation.
The shipment order CANNOT be canceled after the collection of cargo.
General Conditions for Acceptance of Goods in LCL Groupage Shipping:
– the goods must be packed in such a manner that they are stackable, considering that the shipment is grouped. In case the nature and packaging of the goods do not allow the parcels to be stacked, the payable weight will be calculated taking into account the height of 230 cm, regardless of the parcel height.
– the goods are handed over at CFS (Container Freight Station) in Bucharest or Timisoara, custom cleared for export and properly packaged so that the packaging does not deteriorate during shipping and usual handling; the goods can be taken over from your address or they can be handed over in the Henri Coanda Airport in order to undergo formalities of export customs clearance.
– no pressurized containers (spray) or any hazardous items whatsoever are allowed in sea shipping of personal goods / personal effects
– the shipment of batteries / rechargeable batteries of any kind, except laptop batteries which are removed from the device and packed separately, notifying the shipping agent about them, is not allowed
– maximum permitted weight is 25 kg for cardboard boxes
– wooden crates or pallets will be used for bigger weights, made so as to be handled by forklift. Any wooden packaging will be accepted for shipping provided it has undergone ISPM15 heat treatment and has a proper heat-treatment mark and certificate issued for this heat treatment.
– the crates must be labeled with sender’s name and address and recipient’s name and address.
Art objects susceptible to be part of the national cultural heritage shall be submitted in advance to the County Directions for Culture, Cults and National Heritage to get the necessary approvals, respectively the temporary / definitive export certificates.
Under Art. 81 of Law No. 182/2000, with subsequent amendments and completions, the following cultural items are not subject to classification and may be permanently or temporarily exported without an export certificate, benefitting from unrestricted circulation.
- a) plastic art and photographic art objects, decorative or cult art objects, as well as any other works of art created by living authors (plastic artists, freelance artists, amateur artists, craftsmen, artisans, pupils, students or children and others) in activities carried out independently or in workshops, art circles or creative studios as part of the educational process or in production units attached to legal entities of public or private law;
- b) ethnographic works of living craftspeople.
For further clarifications, please contact the County Directions for Culture, Cults and National Heritage, respectively to check the requirements set out by the Government Decision No. 518/2004 for the approval of the Methodological Guidelines on Permanent or Temporary Export of Movable Cultural Assets and Government Decision No. 886/2008 for the approval of the Guidelines on Classification of Movable Cultural Assets.