AIR FREIGHT FROM ROMANIA TO CANADA
ROSHIPPING performs air shipping of personal goods (personal effects) to international airports in Canada, respectively for relocation, shipment of personal effects to your friends abroad, unaccompanied baggage, sending gifts to friends and relatives.
Upon request, we provide packaging (cardboard boxes, ISPM 15 heat treated wooden packaging), labeling, protection for fragile items, professional packaging, pick up from the residential address and other related service, for a fee.
ROSHIPPING also provides customs assistance in your shipment’s customs clearance.
DOCUMENTS FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
Documents required for the customs clearance of personal items / personal effects for air shipping from Henri Coanda Airport, Bucharest:
– list of parcels / inventory list, in Romanian and in English, for destination
– the below shipping form submitted at least 3 days before the requested departure date, to book aircraft space.
– copy of acquisition invoices (if any)
– copy of ID / passport
– copy of plane ticket (relocation, unaccompanied baggage) or any other document supporting the shipment of goods
– Power of attorney for the customs broker under contract with Roshipping for customs representation (a model will be sent by email on request)
– any other documents requested by the Customs Authority
The crates / packages are handed over at the Henri Coanda International Airport as “ready for carriage” and properly labeled, in the location, at the date and time interval that we approve after the airline accepts the reservation.
The volumetric weight of the shipment is calculated with the formula LxWxH (cm) / 6000 (1 cubic meter = 166.67 kg). The chargeable weight to be considered is the biggest weight between volumetric weight and gross weight.
For the calculation of the chargeable weight of each parcel category, please use the following form:
The applicable tariffs for individuals, expressed in EUR / kg chargeable per weight categories, for the most frequent destinations are as follows:
|Airport of destination||IATA Code||Handling airline||Local charges OTP||Min||N||Q100||Q300||Q500|
|Toronto||YYZ||0.15 / kg||60.00||155.00||3.80||2.65||2.30||1.85|
|Montreal||YUL||0.15 / kg||60.00||185.00||3.70||2.60||2.35||2.00|
|Ottawa||YOW||0.15 / kg||60.00||185.00||4.30||3.20||2.95||2.55|
|Calgary||YYC||0.15 / kg||60.00||165.00||4.70||3.20||2.95||2.50|
|Vancouver||YVR||0.15 / kg||60.00||185.00||4.50||3.40||3.15||2.55|
|Edmonton||YEG||0.15 / kg||60.00||165.00||4.70||3.50||3.25||2.80|
|Halifax||YHZ||0.15 / kg||60.00||185.00||4.50||3.40||3.15||2.55|
|Winnipeg||YWG||0.15 / kg||60.00||185.00||4.50||3.40||3.15||2.55|
AIRPORT TO AIRPORT FREIGHT CALCULATOR
To calculate the airport-airport freight rate, please use the following calculator:
Rates include local taxes at the Henri Coanda International Airport, customs formalities and customs representation by Douane Group SRL. No additional surcharge will be added to the above.
ON DEMAND / PICK UP SERVICES
Tariffs for on-demand services, additional to air shipment service of for personal goods / personal effects:
- pick up Bucharest – BV Otopeni: EUR 60,00
- pick up from large cities: EUR 45/shipment + EUR 0.40/kg, min EUR 80,00/shipment
- ISPM 15 pallet: EUR 35.00/piece
- double wall cardboard boxes CO5 120x80x80 cm: EUR 15.00
- double wall cardboard boxes CO5 60x40x37 cm: EUR 3.00
- wrapping up in foil and packing with PP tape: EUR 15,00/pallet
The above rates do not include local charges, customs fees, duties or other charges at destination. These will be paid by recipient at the destination airport.